Thursday, March 1, 2012

February, 2012

Life IS unfair. That's why God is Most Merciful. He doesn't blame us for getting mad and upset. He understands. It's just a bad day.


Although the best revenge is to live well, it makes me feel DARN GOOD to hear that my haters are suffering for their bitchiness. Bite me!



I'm grateful for my silence.

Before doing anything, just think for a moment how your choices will affect those you love. That's maturity.


I can hear my heart sing. I think its feeling happy. It's about time!


It hurts when you fall in love and no one's there to catch you. That's how you get a broken heart.


It's hard to be trusting and innocent in a world full of deceit and guile.


Nowadays, it seems like my iPhone battery lasts longer than most relationships.


Some bridges, when burnt, make beautiful bonfires.


I may appear fortunate in people's eyes. But the truth is I just choose to be grateful for the many little blessings. That's my wealth.


You won't be able to quit a bad habit for as long as you love doing it. Doing anything worthwhile begins with honesty to yourself.


You're not the only one who can do it to me. I can do it too. Only difference is it'll hurt you more than it ever did me. So, don't push it.


Instead of trying to change others, why not change yourself? You are so full of unnecessary flaws. No one's perfect.


Even love has a limit.


I'll count your blessings for you but if you're ever envious of mine, you're truly a goner.

No comments:

Post a Comment