Thursday, March 1, 2012

January, 2012

Scary thoughts are not real.


You can only hang on to those who stay.


Happiness is absence of pain.


I'm no superhero. I don't save lives. I only touch them.


What is more important than knowledge itself is the source of it. Therein lies accountability, credibility and validity.



God allowed space for weakness, flaws and sins to exist just so we remain humble and not confuse who is true God.

I didn't have a normal childhood. I wasn't made to have a normal life. Normal people won't understand. And its okay.

Good friends don't try to solve your problems. They see what you need and gives it to you without questions with unconditional acceptance.


Everyone has their own nightmares. Some dream it. Some live it.


This country is in dire need of social etiquette lessons. Too many "no manners" people walking around here! May I strangle them?


Although sometimes life makes me cry, I still have the choice to smile through the tears. That's my way of fighting back.


The length of your recovery is determined by the extent of your injuries. It's not always successful. Some wounds might never fully heal.


Sometimes, it's better to just keep things to yourself. So you shut your mouth, keep your secret and find other ways to keep yourself happy.



Every new day earns us more yesterdays and lesser tomorrows. So, give it your best every day. Leave no room for regrets.

All that's needed to continue battling through is just a ray of hope that victory is near.



That souls have voices too.

Be quick in answering the call for prayers. You wouldn't want God to delay your fervent pleas in your time of need.


Pray, in the name of Allah. But it is you who need to pray. Allah has no need for anything.


I cry when He's polishing me because it hurts. But when He's done, I shine and cry tears of joy and gratitude. Let Him love you.


A short moment of joy and no one to share it with. How sad.



I'm grateful to have something to be grateful for today.

The reason why the brain allows you to forget certain things is so you won't stress on past issues that can't be undone or deleted. Go Dory!


There's a difference between a big mistake and a bad decision.


Do what matters before time runs out. Don't let distractions leave you with a mountain of regrets. While you still have time, use it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment