Thursday, March 1, 2012

Status Updates February 2012

When you feel happiness creeping into your heart, drop the guilt. Those two don't like each other. Choose to be HAPPY!


Loyalty is not cheap.


In the end, memories are all that we have.


I have difficulties trusting those who listen to gossips.


At least, when I'm in a bad mood, I keep to myself. Because I don't wanna chase away those people I love. What's the point of being good natured to others if you're snappish to your loved ones?


It's obvious that I'm so out of the music industry. I don't know who's who anymore. Can't keep up. There's just too many new talents and fresh faces. But how come they still can't make REAL music...?"


The answer is YES. I'm upset with you for assuming I can read your mind. No one can! If this is the behavior you have chosen to keep, you will lose everyone you love. Coz there's a limit to how much people can tolerate your nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment