Sunday, November 27, 2011

June 2011


When children are taught to devalue others, they will eventually devalue their parents.


Pain is also a universal language.


There's no victims in relationships. Just volunteers.

Do not assume you know me when you don't even know who you are.

It takes moments of sadness for people to appreciate the times when they were happy.

If a lie is repeated often enough, it ends up convincing everyone... even the liar. - adapted from Coelho's words in The Zahir.

Humans are the animal that talk about sex. Others just do it.

Trivializing the sufferings of others is the worst form selfishness and arrogance.

Your fiction is NOT my fact.

At least, beggars don't pretend to be happy when they are not.

Three things I'm grateful for each time I get my period: 1. I'm not pregnant 2. I've not reached menopause yet 3. Nail polish!

Work as if you'll live forever, live each day as if it were your last day, love as if its your first love.

It's never been so much about what was done but more of the way it was done.

When people exclaim "Oh my God!", God is the furthest from their minds.

The absence of argument is not a sign of peace. At least in war, the conflict is obvious.

I refuse to be a prisoner of my past. Nor will I allow it to fashion my present and contaminate my future. The burden of guilt ends here.

My heart may betray me, but I cannot betray my heart.

Be loved.

In counting my blessings, I am grateful for the ability to count.

You can't have peace with others if you can't make peace with yourself.

Instead of complaining, why don't you do something about it? No more excuses.

I just hate rantings that come in episodes. The end is inconclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment