Saturday, November 26, 2011

March 2011

Some people think that by being polite, they are being respectful. They need a dictionary.

I pray that the last thing I do before my return is to be useful to others.

When someone shows you who they really are, BELIEVE THEM and not what you think they are. That will save you a LOT of future heartaches.

If you don't know how to love yourself, you don't know what love is. Simple.

The most potent emotional security magic potion: When someone tells you, "You are the love of my life." Simply sweet.

Its what's in the balloon that makes it go up.

Many people pray but very few really believe that God listens. And then they wonder why their prayers are on hold. Duh!

If your attitude towards life's lessons is like a glass half full, you will never learn anything.

The only thing that separates the future from the past is the present. Pay attention to the here and now. Every second only comes once.

Take a chance and be honest in your communication with your loved ones. You can't manipulate honesty.

Once your values become negotiable, you become negotiable.

People will keep on doing what works for them. When it stops giving them the results they want, they will change.

People don't change. They just improvise.

Love is not ownership.

Don't be calculative with God. You're gonna need His mercy at the end of your life.

You can't get everything you need from a 7 Eleven; altho it's open all the time. No one's perfect. Neither are you. Get real.

Each time I plan, God laughs...

Only you are responsible for your own happiness.

I am the centre of my universe because it's my world and it IS about me.

It feels so good to be able to scratch an itch. Bliss!


Extraordinary people are those who do extra of the ordinary stuff.


A dead millionaire is still dead. A dead saint is still a saint.

Be grateful you have something to be grateful for. Don't think that's possible without the air you breath.

Life is like a pair of Aldo shoes. You pay so much to look good so no one can ever know you're hurting each time you take a step.

No matter how many new people you meet in your life, they will never replace those who were there when you were becoming YOU.

I just wanna be precious to someone who is precious to me.

You may claim to speak the truth but your action proves that you lie.

Absent mindedness is a result of a lifetime spent thinking of yesterdays and tomorrows. Live life consciously. That's true gratitude.

Life is like coffee. Too much of it will make you crazy.

Miracles can only be recognized through eyes of faith.

People who don't know how to share are the greediest of the lot. They don't deserve anything because nothing is ever enough.

"I love you" is preferred over "I still love you" ... anytime.

Asking a simple but sincere "How are you?" can make someone feel they matter. It may be the very reason they decide to live another day.

Psychologists do it in their heads.

He doesn't have to. But he does. And I love him for that.


Its funny the way people love getting freebies even though it may not be something they really want or need.

Wrinkles on your face are reminders of how you think, when you laughed, where you cried, and what made you smile.

The difference between problem and opportunity is only in the attitude.

Even through pain, women can carry on with their daily lives. This is why men find it hard to empathize when a woman is truly suffering.

Obsessiveness lead to stress.

My pocket may be empty but my life is full. Allah has been very generous on me and I am utterly thankful.

Simplify your life. This world is complicated enough.

Some people expected me to fail in life but I never let that stop me from disappointing them.

Resist the temptation to sigh in the face of challenges. Its a waste of good breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment