Sunday, November 27, 2011

May 2011

When you bend backwards to help others, you will never fall flat on your face.


You'll have to be loved and remembered in order for your presence to be missed.


Nobody lies more to you than you do to yourself.


It tickles me to see a nobody pretending to be a somebody. But I just thoroughly love it when a somebody pretends to be a nobody. Awesome..!


Can you still fit the clothes you wore when you were 10 yrs old? Embrace change. You'll never know who you're gonna be tomorrow.


Don't ask for the truth if you can't handle it. Not everything goes the way you want it to be. That's reality.


Hang on to your insecurities and you will lose the love of your life.


To be angry with others is more bearable than to be angry with oneself.


The moment you can learn to laugh at yourself, you are already on the road to recovery.


Assuming I am anything like you just because of few similarities is a HUGE mistake. God does not make duplicates.


If its on your mind, you're just thinking it but not feeling it. And yes, I am referring to LOVE.


Only He can calm the tempest within me. Watch and learn. Pretty soon it will be your turn.


You wouldn't understand half the shit I'm going thru even if you're shoved up my ass.


You can only have what you hang on to, lose who you let go of and be distant from where you walked away from.


You must always know what it is that you want. What is desired by others is not necessarily the best for you.


Life is like sipping on hot spicy tom yum soup. If you're impatient or greedy, it will go down the wrong way. Easy does it.


Bad choices of my past has given me wisdom no sage or magi can ever impart onto me.


I am a lone traveller. This world is for me to walk on, not carry on my shoulders.


If you're unhappy, it means you really gotta stop obsessing about small stuff and GET A LIFE.


Trust God. He knows what He's doing. You don't. Shut up and pay attention.


Ideally, my preferred accessories are earplugs, shades and surgical mask. Only loud mouthed, ugly and smelly people thought MJ was wacko.


Betrayal can only come from those closest to us.


There's a big difference between my wants and my capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment